Describe the apps you use in your classroom, the reason you like or dislike them. Will you recommend them to others?

Describe the apps you use in your classroom, the reason you like or dislike them. Will you recommend them to others?

Kahoot! is one of my favorites for bell work, pre-tests, reviews, or just for fun smile

Kahoot! is one of my favorites for bell work, pre-tests, reviews, or just for fun :)

Terri Freeny Technology Facilitator Northside High School Fort Smith AR

Canvas (LMS) and Spark (LMS)
Vocabulary.com
NewsELA

Edmodo (in the past)

Canvas (LMS) and Spark (LMS) Vocabulary.com NewsELA Edmodo (in the past)

Newport High School School of Innovation, 12th grade English, EAST -- Newport, AR

I use Touchcast Studio to create videos that may or may not include chroma key special effects.

I use Touchcast Studio to create videos that may or may not include chroma key special effects.

Aurasma - An app that works kind of like a qr reader but it allows for anything to become the qrcode. You could draw a picture of a landscape and that could be the thing that is scanned and then it can link to almost anything just like a qr code.

Aurasma - An app that works kind of like a qr reader but it allows for anything to become the qrcode. You could draw a picture of a landscape and that could be the thing that is scanned and then it can link to almost anything just like a qr code.

Jeff Mosby TECH Int Spec FSPS

Kahoot is a great tool for real time formative assessment.

Kahoot is a great tool for real time formative assessment.

Duane Clayton

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft